Post Follow Dash
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello and welcome to my blog
I pour my heart and thoughts here
Pardon my words-CASPER

A True Love Story

⊰Sweet Dreams⊱
Love does not aks you to discard your pride, it's about protecting a person, don't do this in the future, don't believe people so easily, don't fall in love so easily. Please, become Stronger ♥
"HAI UZZAIR"
[TUAN TANAH'S]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini




Only an act of true love
can thaw a frozen heart
"Casper No Bad Thoughts"


Bestfriends never let you do
stupid things, ALONE!
"Girlfriends For Forever"


Gfs



Assalamualaikum& hai guys!

Aku pernah tak story pasal Gfs? Ok lah nak cerita jugak


So, Athierah Azman, Iman Nabilah, Sharifah Shahirah, Afiqah Raihanah and me! Kekekeke

Through ups&down. Ah sedihgembiranya kekeke. Lepasni semua dah jauh alaa